|Job Type:||Full Time|
Torrens Connect will deliver simpler, faster and more connected journeys for people living, working and visiting Adelaide.
As part of a consortium, UGL has recently won a contract to operate and maintain Adelaide’s North-South tram and bus network and will carry out operations and maintenance on the Adelaide trams networks commencing in July.
We are looking for 2 HSEQ Advisors on a permanent basis. Your new role will be based at our site in Glengowrie and it’s an opportunity for you to be involved in assisting with setting up the HSEQ function on a brand-new project
Reporting into the HSEQ Manager you will be responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and review of the HSEQ policies, procedures and plans as well as;
- Ensuring consistency and continuous improvement of all HSEQ management systems and practices on the project
- Ensuring managers, employees and contractors are aware of, and meet, obligations through the provision of training and education, such as toolbox talks and inductions for example
- Overseeing and carrying out investigations for all incidents, including actions to prevent future occurrences
- Undertake internal and external site inspections to ensure policies and procedures are being properly adhered to
- Ensuring that all risks across the project are identified, incorporated into the Operational Risk Register and appropriately controlled
You will be a collaborator by nature, have a passion for workplace health and safety with a willingness to learn and develop in a fast-paced environment.
You will also have;
- A tertiary qualification in WHS with 5 years previous experience in the rail industry or a similar competency-based environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and build relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to tailor your communication style to suit your audience
What we offer
When you join you will be part of a project that is delivering a simpler, faster and more connected journey for people living, working and visiting Adelaide.
- The opportunity to work on a project from the beginning and influence its success
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements and a culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
How to Apply
If you want to be part of an organisation that appreciates the diversity and richness of its people and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills, please click the apply button and send in a copy of your resume and cover letter
Job Reference; 239536