|Job Type:||Full Time|
Service Management Officer
The Service Management Officer is responsible for delivery of the end to end service request lifecycle across Optus’ Managed Network Services (MNS) account. This delivery includes the scheduling, coordination and management of service requests for the client and vendors.
The role requires strong problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise workload while working with the client, other service providers, Optus subcontractors and internal Optus stakeholders. It will also see you ensure that all service requests are completed within SLA timeframes.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Liaise with relevant customers Optus staff and 3rd party vendors to ensure smooth delivery of Service Request outcomes.
- Manage Service Requests and Work Orders through to successful completion to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Operate within agreed Roster to ensure Optus resource availability in line with SLA requirements.
- Manage any required remedial action (in liaison with Customer Delivery Manager, Technical Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Incident Manager or Problem Manager), for the resolution of incidents including ongoing status updates to the customer as necessary.
- Ensure that Service Delivery meets contracted requirements with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Represent customer operational issues back to the Customer Delivery Manager.
- Assist in delivery of contracted SLA performance.
- Assist in managing the escalation process.
- Create, plan and facilitate/execute solutions to customer issues.
- Co-ordinate vendors and providers to deliver contracted requirements - escalate performance issues where appropriate.
- Work collaboratively in an open environment with flexible working hours and location
- Discounts with over 400 companies Australia wide (Technology, Retail, Home, Fashion and more!)
- Mobile & Internet discounts, Novated Car Leasing, and other Financial benefits
- Training, Mentoring and further learning opportunities
Preferred skills and experience include:
- Demonstrated ability to be able to fulfil customer needs and deliver real business value to corporate customers
- Previous working in an ICT outsourcing environment with a Federal Government client.
- Understand the principles of asset management
- Experience in Call Centre, Helpdesk type environments/roles
- ITIL Foundation Certificate – Desirable
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re working to create a better tomorrow for all Australians.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!