|Job Type:||Full Time|
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
About the role
Reporting to the Construction Manager this is a 24-month fixed term contract position where you will be working on a project that is transforming Perth’s transport system.
As a site supervisor you will be responsible for the supervision of all construction and installation related site works, managing subcontractors to ensure that all work is carried out to a high standard
- Supervising the installation of Monopoles, passive and active equipment, cabling and antennae at PTA rail network sites, and supervise the construction of the Monopole foundations and the associated pit and piping to services
- Supervising civil, electrical & communication works within Rail tunnels work including the installation of leaky feeder cable and associated hardware
- Supervising the Installation of Underground services and Earthing Systems
- Ensuring that UGL Safe working practices are always enforced and adhered to at all sites and carrying out risk assessment and traffic management development & review
We are looking for an engaging individual and a collaborator by nature. You will have previous experience delivering civil construction projects, be trade qualified and have a can-do attitude
You will also have\:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work autonomously, to organise and prioritise demands and handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders
- A current and valid driving licence
- A can-do attitude with the willingness to learn
What we offer
When you join UGL you will be part of a 6,000 plus strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors where you will gain exposure to a diverse range of opportunities.
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from a talented, high performing engineering team
- Exposure to projects that are transforming Australia’s cities
How to Apply
If you want to be part of an organisation that appreciates the diversity and richness of its people and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills, please click the apply button and send in a copy of your current resume and cover letter
Job Reference; 239544