|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Senior AML Process Expert will be the subject-matter-expert in KYC related processes and systems, providing guidance and support to the KYC Process Management.
The key focus for this role will be the production, implementation, review of up-to-date, clear and transparent insights and processes about KYC activities to all interested internal or external stakeholders (i.e. Head Office). For eg. Alerts handling, structural Solutions Delivery, Workload forecasting, KYC Process reviews
This is an 'AML sensitive' role and appointment to this role is subject to applicants satisfying the requirements of ING’s AML Policy prior to appointment
What are you going to do? You will
- Design critical KYC processes/procedures to agreed standards, in compliance with the KYC Policy and risk appetite.
- Ensure volume agnostic KYC processes are optimized and reviewed periodically and develop new, efficient processes wherever and whenever necessary
- Design working instructions for various processes along with the design and development of local system requirements aligning with global standards including global Structural Solutions
- Translate and document business needs and technical specifications and drive awareness of data flows and support improvement of existing data quality & completeness in production
- Identify, communicate and advice project related risks and issues, areas of operational impact based upon new processes and systems
- Design and implement Ops forecasting models and tools to support KYC team such as oversight of estimates, resources and schedules for assigned work and outcomes for deliverables
- Work with Country KYC lead and other members of KYC leadership team to provide required support in all aspects to projects, initiatives and small changes within the business.
What are we looking for? Someone who has
- Tertiary qualification in an analytical discipline such as Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science (AML/FEC Certification desirable)
- 5+ years compliance experience in the financial services industry in a Technical role ideally related to Money laundering or fraud
- Deep knowledge of AML Monitoring Systems processes and Controls, FEC Compliance Frameworks, Banking regulations and legislations
- Strong analytical skills – ability to proactively identify issues quickly and provide business orientated solutions(interpersonal and negotiation skills)
- Ability to handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner
- Ability to consider alternative solutions to a problem while maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)