|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about building and implementing information-based solutions. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
About the Team
Deloitte's Enterprise Technology team helps our clients solve complex business problems by combining process and industry knowledge with expertise in enabling technologies. Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 practitioners are recognisably skilled in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, and the Power Platform, translating these proficiencies into benefits for our clients.
We are currently seeking talented Finance Functional Consultants proficient in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations to join the team as critical members of the growing Microsoft Dynamics practice. The role will require you to participate in conceptualisation, architecture and advisory work, deliver project-based outcomes and engage in the entire end-to-end project life cycle. The role will require both broad and deep industry knowledge and the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business expectations to reusable end-to-end business application solutions. You will engage in senior-level, decision-maker discussions related to business value and customer success. You will also be involved in pre-sales efforts from time to time. Outside of your client facing and advisory work, you will also play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Deloitte's Microsoft Dynamics practice. We are looking for the leaders of the future and we want every team member to realise their full potential. As an organisation we continue to grow faster than our rivals by continually challenging what we do and how we do it.
About the Role
This role will report into one of our talented Directors and you'll have the opportunity to continually develop your skills.
- For a leadership role we are looking for 10+ years of experience involving business-led and technology-enabled transformations, leading the client with your industry/domain expertise, and exemplary stakeholder engagement at the senior executive level.
- For mid-level positions we seek 5+ years of experience with accountability of client engagements and outcomes.
- We are also keen to hear from you if you are in the early or developing stage of your consulting career and can demonstrate an aptitude for learning, exemplary communication
skills, and core competencies in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, with related industry experience in a finance role.
In addition to this we are looking for some combination of these traits:
- Expertise in Dynamics 365 Finance functionality (preferably including Cost Accounting and Project Accounting).
- Expertise in auxiliary modules or capability (e.g. Supply Chain, Power BI, Dynamics CE) puts you in a highly favourable position.
- Ability to conduct all activities in an end-to-end project lifecycle to a high standard with high levels of customer-centricity
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Situational awareness combined with excellent interpersonal, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Tertiary qualifications (Degree or TAFE) and/or Microsoft Dynamics certifications
- We prefer applicants who hold relevant work rights that allow you to work in Australia for this role
Your Consulting skills should include:
- Ability to engage with business stakeholders to understand their priorities, value drivers and needs.
- Identifying project risks and challenges, and developing resolution plans.
- Strong ability to provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload, meet project deadlines, and achieve results
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills, including presentations and negotiations
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently yet be part of a strong and united team.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Interested? Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now - We'd love to hear from you. If you'd like more information about the role, have any questions, or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team.
Please note applications from Agencies will not be accepted for this role.