|Job Type:||Full Time|
It’s an exciting time here at ING and we are looking for an Information Architect to join our Enterprise Architecture team, here in Sydney!
This role will require the successful applicant to manage the data and information we have as an organisation and spans the full information management life cycle from acquisition, archival and destruction.
What are you going to do?
- Defines and maintain enterprise taxonomies, namespaces and meta-data architecture
- Leverage existing information assets across the organisation.
- Develop data standards and captain the governance structure and classification
- Lead projects in filing, meta models, knowledge and content management, business intelligence and storage management
- Responsible for defining recovery and repository strategies for information architecture artefacts
- Create and maintain data models for the core data areas
- Map and maintain data dependencies between systems
- Define a target state and drive the solutions towards target
- Define and establish Data and Information principles and guidelines
- Setup and promote standards on data related topics like models, data types, naming conventions
- Help to drive cultural change and data management best practice principles across the organisation
- Create and maintain a repository of the relevant rules and definitions
- Work with the delivery and architecture teams to uplift the data understanding
- Coach peers on how to apply the data standards and models
- Help the delivery teams to understand data quality
- Facilitate and enforce the process of defining data and agreeing on Business Terms.
- Facilitate and enforce Data Quality rules as part of the development process
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders within the business, delivery teams and colleagues in other departments
What are we looking for? Someone with …
- Qualifications in Business Information Systems, an Analytical discipline or equivalent experience in Architecture and Data management
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise data modelling, data warehouse design and development, preferably in the banking or financial services sector.
- Highly skilled in Data Lake architecture (HDFS, streaming, storage, DWH etc.)
- Strong working knowledge in areas such as Streaming and Analytics
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Able to provide insights and analysis that are well presented and meaningful to the business
- Additional experience in areas such as BI, NoSQL, ML/AI, technical documentation, Data integration and TOGAF would be excellent
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.