|Job Type:||Full Time|
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment be/hind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
The CX Customer Journeys Chapter is responsible for designing & delivering the experiences that take the Optus customer experience to the next level, delivering on our vision to be a world-class digital service provider.
Within the team, Service Designers architect an end-to-end design of a customer experience and it’s the role of the CX Launch leads to make it happen! The CX Launch Lead is responsible for the flawless launch of game-changing Optus customer experiences.
- Defining experience roadmaps for a wide-range of initiatives and prioritizing the delivery of features to maximize the CX and business impact of the initiative
- Leverage human-centered design tools to design end-to-end customer experiences
- Facilitate CX and product development workshops to ensure business alignment and buy-in towards the intent of the design
- Translating CX designs into requirements & user stories for technical & business implementation
- Develop low-fidelity prototypes to test experiences, and coordinate and facilitate customer testing
- Flawless execution of CX to ensure CX Design initiatives are delivered on time, on budget, stay true to the intent of the original design, and continue to meet customer expectations in-market
- Ensuring there is ongoing business ownership of the CX post-launch
- Relentlessly advocating for customers and ensuring the customer voice has an equal seat at the table for initiatives that span all customer touchpoints (e.g. retail, digital, customer service) and all Optus products (e.g. mobile, broadband, and entertainment products)
- Being genuinely “people obsessed”, whether it’s customers or stakeholders, and you bring a proactive, can-do attitude
- Sound professional experience in CX management, product management, service design, marketing, or a relevant industry
- Demonstrated experience bringing technology & digital products and services to market in a large organization
- Ability to strongly engage with, influence, and win the support of senior decision makers
- Ability to translate design into a viable business initiative
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems & managing ambiguity
- Knowledge of and experience using HCD and service design methodologies including the ability to facilitate large workshops
- Knowledge of and exposure to multiple business areas including digital, retail, call centre, insights, product marketing, supply chain, business delivery and IT
Nice to have:
- Telecommunications and technology experience
- Agile Project Management qualification
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and child care services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!