|Job Type:||Full Time|
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
At USG Boral, our people are the key to our success, we are currently seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to work closely with the payroll support team to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of payroll operations. On offer is a 6 month contract with potential to extend.
The role reports to the Payroll Supervisor and is located in Camellia (near Rosehill). The main focus of the position will be overseeing the payroll process across Australia including managing and monitoring an outsourced payroll provider. You will be required to administer and monitor KRONOS time and attendance system, generate payroll reports and EA interpretation and manage staff queries along with supporting the Payroll Supervisor in their day to day role.
Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience with end-to-end payroll processing
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply employment legislation including NES, Modern Awards and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements / salary packaging
- Experience with both SAP (ECP) and KRONOS payroll systems
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel
- Manage staff enquiries with a friendly customer service focused attitude
- Be able to work in a team-based environment
- Strong organisational skills including multi-tasking & attention to detail
- Ability for immediate start
- Competitive salary
- Flexible competent team environment
- Free on-site parking
*Please note, applicants must have entitlements to work in Australia, as part of the recruitment process, police and medical checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements will
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of the recruitment process successful applicants will be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical and police clearance.
If you are interested in this role please press APPLY!