|Job Type:||Full Time|
Digital Content Manager & Designer - Team Benefits
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
What we are looking for:
A key role in the Digital Experience team at WooliesX. The role has the responsibility for managing the content and digital-experience proposition on teambenefits.woolworths.com.au - an experience about to undertake a major transformation. Improving the user experience to achieve digital experience targets for our Team digital product - across our owned channel, website, mobile and app.
This is achieved through design, execution and management of engaging, interactive experiences that drive team-focused outcomes across these key channels. While also using data and insights to understand and optimise customer journeys across the site, and beyond.
What You’ll Do:
A key role in the Digital Experience team at WooliesX. Creating compelling digital experiences for our team. Take a team-first attitude to everything you do. Help deliver positive team sentiment and great business outcomes.
- Manage content and design for the Woolworths Group Team Benefits digital experience
- Collaborate with internal partners to build and manage roadmap for website improvements.
- Support the development of - and execute - the content strategy
- Lead the activation of our team across mWeb, desktop and app, supporting the broader team to deliver their strategic objectives in digital
- Manage and optimise site content and metadata using AEM.
- Monitor results and performance metrics, web analytics, to inform content optimisation opportunities.
- Manager search engine optimisation (SEO), building impressions and CTR in Google
- Write copy as requested with SEO considerations.
- Work closely with key business partners to support campaigns and on-site activity, adding value by identifying opportunities to take a team-first approach and optimise.
- Informing best practice placement of design and assets on site to remove friction in the customer journey.
- Create compelling design work for digital properties that is engaging and on brand.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Customer first approach - our team are our customers!
- At least 5+ years experience in Digital.
- An insights-led approach to decision making and prioritisation
- Strong time, scheduling and project management experience (Agile).
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar CMS, Adobe Target, Adobe Assets, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Commercial in understanding the value you add, and how it relates to business output.
- Great attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in Copywriting and Photoshop for the creation of digital content and assets.
- Intermediate HTML and CSS.
- Analytics background, inquisitive, with strong experience in using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics)
- Demonstrated experience designing and executing interactive experiences
- Ability to identify and prioritise high, medium, low-value opportunities
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with stakeholder management
- An ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies and a passion for using technology to improve work efficiency
- Thrives on new challenges, strong desire to do things right, constantly learn, and have fun.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through # LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.