|Job Type:||Full Time|
Paid Search Specialist
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
What we are looking for:
We have a position for a Paid Search Specialist to join our Digital Experience (DX) team at WooliesX and reporting to our Capability Program Delivery Manager. The role has the responsibility for managing the Woolworths Online search as part of the monetised digital experience capability offered to suppliers by our partners Cartology.
You will work closely and collaboratively with teams across Woolworths and Cartology to manage a critical pillar of our targeted media ambitions today, in 2023 and beyond.
What you’ll do:
- Take a strategic, customer-first approach to everything you do. Partner with our digital, data and targeted media teams to understand and meet core business needs
- Track sponsored search account performance to ensure business targets and client goals are being met.
- Manage and optimise sponsored search accounts, including campaign performance, account restructuring, budget management, etc.
- Assess current operations and align to industry best-practices.
- Support the development of the targeted media experience strategy. This will include, informing and influencing the sponsored search roadmap.
- Be people focused! Bring the broader teams on the journey and manage expectations with the trilogy - supplier/vendor, customer and business.
- Inform best practice placement of targeted media onsite to best showcase content without adding unwanted friction into the customer journey.
- Spot and act on opportunities to modify, extend and iterate on existing paid search capability.
- Monitor results and overall performance metrics, web analytics and voice of customer insights to inform optimisation opportunities.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 3+ years digital experience.
- Experience managing targeted content or SEM accounts; or, experience with digital advertising platforms (Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Adwords, Google Display Network).
- A great understanding of the digital media landscape and associated customer experience journeys.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities to deliver commercial outcomes for the business.
- Strong data driven background, inquisitive, with strong experience in using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google) to analyse online customer journeys and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong experience building relationships with and influencing stakeholders.
- 'Loyalty', Media or FMCG industry experience preferred.
- Great attention to detail.
- Keen interest in CX and customer innovation .
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through # LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.