|Job Type:||Full Time|
Technical Support Engineer – Korean Language Support
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Technical Support Engineer is an individual contributor position within ServiceNow Global Technical Support organization focusing on ServiceNow Platform Technologies. This individual will be relied upon for their superior knowledge, ability and experience in technical support. This role will be responsible for case tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting and resolution of the most complicated and critical incidents. This includes being the last point of escalation within the technical support department and mentoring junior team members in the various technologies. Last but not least this individual will provide excellence in customer service to ultimately drive to completions and total resolution of each customer support issue.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly gain an understanding of the ServiceNow platform. This is a customer-facing role and therefore it requires strong inter-personal skills in addition to strong technical skills. In addition, the Technical Support Engineer must be able to work outside of normal business hours (evening/weekend shifts, holidays) as needed.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Excellent Korean language skills in both written and verbal communication, with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems.
- Demonstrated experience understanding and troubleshooting solutions in a complex technical environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a timely manner whilst collaborating with multiple teams.
- Ability to work with high-value customer administrators and developers.
- Conceptual or working knowledge of databases, preferably MySQL.
- Ability to navigate and review logs in Linux systems using the command-line.
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack.
- Preferred ability to troubleshoot issues in the web application stack and traverse through application and database logs to identify root cause.
- Understanding of basic networking and system administration.
- Understanding of remote administration via SSH, SNMP, WMI, PowerShell.
The ideal candidate is a college graduate with a Computer Science degree or equivalent and has had a developer role for more than 2 years. Strong interpersonal communication skills are essential.
Those we hire will be trained and mentored in these technologies as appropriate by our senior staff and will work to support a growing base of customers globally. Successful candidates will enjoy a generous earning potential and the chance to expand their role in a multi-cultural company as we grow.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.