|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero, we’re here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we’re not only helping small business, we’ll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
What you’ll do:
- You will be an active contributor in a cross-functional team, working alongside Product Owners, Developers and other QAs to deliver tested and reliable software.
- Act as a quality champion - share your knowledge, assist others in analysis, testing and quality practices.
- Actively contribute to both Automated and Functional test activities over multiple layers of the system.
- You’ll be a self motivated, quick starter - able to embed yourself into the project pods, grasp the details, and identify work independently.
- You will own and drive QA processes and activities for your designated delivery team.
What you’ll bring:
- You will be a self starter who is able to work within existing teams, building relationships and influencing behaviour in favour of quality.
- You will already have 3+ years of relevant experience in both automated and manual/functional testing in a dynamic Agile environment.
- Have experience using Jira/Confluence.
- An understanding of cloud based software and web services.
- Strong analysis and quality facilitation skills.
- You'll have a pragmatic approach and be able to see the big picture.
- A willingness to be an active, self-motivated, positive member of a highly collaborative and cross-functional agile team.
- Proven automation experience - contributing to and enhancing automation suites using tools such as Protractor and Selenium.
- As well as technical experience such as SQL, PostMan.
Some things which make this role awesome:
- Honing your skills on how to deliver global software products at scale, using the latest tech and approaches.
- Working with smart, motivated people in a supportive environment.
- A strong culture of wanting to be better and making it happen.
- Empowered to try things out and make a real difference for our teams and our customers.
Have fun while you do the best work of your life! We’re a place where personal development, innovation, and change are not only encouraged but also celebrated. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
We're a huge part of the development community and you'll find Xeros attending and speaking at conferences and hosting meetups. We're really open in our discussions at Xero, from the latest product management thinking to diversity and inclusion.
Xero is a NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and is Rainbow Tick accredited too.
If this sounds like you apply now with your CV and Cover Letter telling us why you want to join the team!