|Job Type:||Full Time|
Google Australia Pty LTD.
Opening Date: 23rd March 2020
Closing Date: 22nd April 2020
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in an advertising sales or business development role.
- Experience working in sales in a startup environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals. Interest in sales, marketing, media planning as well as an interest in working with and educating new advertisers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Agile and creative problem solver who demonstrates grit and resolve to find solutions.
- Independent with the ability to thrive in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Mobile App Sales team has big ambitions and global reach. You will engage deeply with complex mobile-first businesses, and drive change to accelerate Google’s position in the fast-growing and strategic business of app install. As an AppDev Account Manager, you will be part of a team dedicated to helping key apps and gaming clients grow their business using Google products and services, developing relationships of trust. You will advise clients on marketing strategies which will help them achieve their user acquisition goals, and serve as an expert and advocate for mobile app developers within Google. You will proactively reach out to the clients with solutions and insights, from account optimizations, to product betas, to strategic performance reviews in order to build comprehensive solutions for our customers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Build trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business objectives, KPIs, and challenges.
- Identify and pursue opportunities, prioritize accounts, handle objections, and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Provide excellent service to clients and troubleshoot advertiser issues.
- Prospect and develop the app install business. Deliver consistently against assigned quotas.
- Contribute to the development of Google’s comprehensive suite of app install ad products. Work and collaborate with a diverse set of mobile-focused cross-functional teams.