|Job Type:||Full Time|
Google Australia Pty LTD.
Opening Date: 23rd March 2020
Closing Date: 22nd April 2020
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing digital advertising campaigns for clients.
- Experience in online measurement, operations, ad networks, DSPs, digital video and Google platforms.
- Proficiency in the display ecosystem of ad networks, DSPs (e.g. Bid Manager), 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad operations, Google display ad buying, and delivery and measurement platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding of the digital display marketplace.
- Ability to demonstrate measurable impact of campaign strategy and to deliver customer-focused results in a competitive environment.
- Ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work and to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders internally.
- Excellent communication, analytical and technical aptitude skills.
About the job
The gTech Ads team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
As a Programmatic Account Strategist, you will work closely with our Sales team to understand our advertisers’ business goals and help them to meet their digital marketing campaign objectives. You'll leverage your analytical skills, technical aptitude and digital advertising expertise to monitor and optimize campaigns, providing our clients with valuable insights and recommendations. You will also be a great communicator and team player who can effectively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Maximize advertiser business and account growth through campaign implementation, monitoring and optimization.
- Perform detailed campaign performance analysis and provide recommendations to boost performance.
- Identify new opportunities for clients to increase business.
- Partner with Sales and cross-functional teams to provide guidance on best practices. Identify and solve client issues proactively and creatively.
- Maintain industry, Google product, and customer knowledge to provide successful ad management operational and technical consultation. Lead or contribute to projects that increase operational efficiency.