|Job Type:||Full Time|
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Head of W23 Ecosystem Synergies, the Senior Manager W23 Ecosystem Synergies sits within the W23 ventures business. The purpose of the role is to accelerate the growth of W23’s portfolio companies by developing and facilitating the identified value-add integration points with relevant Woolworths Group businesses and divisions. Based in our Sydney office, this role will work across group locations to:
- Work closely with W23 portfolio companies and the Woolworths Group teams to realise platform benefits that are of mutual benefit
- Ensure the right accountabilities, tools and processes are set up to facilitate and deliver on these partner integrations, including ensuring the right people are connected and that stakeholders understand the role they play in the partnerships with W23 portfolio businesses
- Work with embedded Woolworths’ teams responsible for delivering platform and partnership benefits
- Act as key liaison between relevant Woolworths teams and W23 portfolio companies
- Identify and manage roadblocks to successful delivery and implementation
- Provide monthly reporting and market research
We are so much more than great supermarkets - we are a team of great people connected through our shared values. We are continually innovating to meet the ever- evolving needs of our customers.
As our successful candidate, you have proven experience in business development, transformation, program delivery and stakeholder management along with a natural ability to build strong relationships across the group. You are also a motivated energetic self-starter who enjoys working autonomously, you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you are exceptional at influencing people. A passion for working with businesses to drive growth and deliver both customer and business outcomes as well as being highly skilled at working around perceived obstacles to deliver outcomes is essential.
Above all, we are seeking innovators and thought leaders who will help us bring a little good to everyone, every day. #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. This role is also open to applicants who are seeking part-time or flexible working arrangements.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.