|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues?
We work hard. We work together. We have fun.
Even if you don't have Workday experience, but are well versed with another technology, like PeopleSoft, SAP or Oracle and want to make the switch…we still want to hear from you.
About the team
Our vision is simple: empower clients to find innovative and effective ways of getting more value from their Workday investment. We understand that different forces drive different businesses, and we can give our clients the Workday solution they need, when and how they need it.
We are a leader in cloud-based HR & financial management consulting services, and through ongoing investment in our capabilities, we continue to have the largest Workday consulting practice in Australia, having delivered more Workday projects to iconic Australian organisations than any other consulting practice. We wouldn't be able to deliver the most inventive and complex projects, both locally and around the globe, without a team of world class practitioners. Through regular training and the pursuit of relevant certifications, we promote an environment of progressive development and continuous learning. We are always on the lookout for talented professionals who share our ethos, and either have current Workday experience, or have a desire to retrain and learn from the best.
Our practice is growing and we're keen to speak with individuals at all levels who have experience in integrating cloud based ERP systems.
As a Workday HCM Integration Consultant you should expect to be client facing and involved in the following:
Type of work you'll do
- Define, build and test Workday integrations
- Using your HCM and Financials experience to determine effective integration solutions
- Work with 3rd party vendors on integration solution
- Dependent on seniority, responsible for:
- Oversight of integration delivery
- Manage integration approach for design and build
- Point person for integration in partnership with the Integration Director
- Directs team to design and build integrations
- Experience with at least 1 full life cycle cloud system implementation or the support and enhancement of a Workday system post go-live.
- Consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Workday Integration Certified, strongly preferred but not required
- Superior Communication Skills, both written and oral
- Experience with Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about delivering impactful analytics solutions and insight. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life…you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
If this sounds like an exciting career challenge, that aligns with your personal goals and expertise, we want to hear from you. Check out our YouTube page and social channels for further insights into life at Deloitte.