|Job Type:||Full Time|
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
AppDynamics is seeking a highly motivated Inside Sales Manager to add to its talented team of professionals. You will oversee day-to-day team management and leadership, team operations, sales results, adoption of best practices, and coordination of respective sales activities at AppDynamics. You are passionate about building, driving, motivating, and leading teams of inside sales representatives to consistently achieve outstanding results. This role will report to the Global Director of Sales.
About the role
In this role, you will:
- Develop, implement and monitor inside sales strategies, plans, and programs.
- Plan, execute, focus, and deliver obtainment of sales goals, objectives, and profitability targets.
- Develop the sales culture by inspiring the sales organization, contributing energy and a sense of mission.
- Manage day-to-day operational activities by leading employees who make out-bound sales calls to maximize and exceed forecasted sales goals.
- Provide direction to Inside Sales Specialists for daily operation duties in support of sales initiatives, including telesales, schedules, assignments, customer response, call monitoring, and performance feedback.
- Generate and provide performance reporting statistics and status updates to Director of Sales including, but not limited to: pipeline reports, customer trends, promotions, feedback on product performance, successes & challenges, personnel issues, and other work related activities.
- Schedule and lead department meetings, workshops and functions.
- Monitor performance, conduct performance reviews, and provide career development for employees.
- Ability to lead a diverse group of people.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team.
- Excellent organizational, presentational, interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Working knowledge of salesforce.com a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years inside sales management, and a demonstrated expertise in technology.
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.