|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer NZ is highly respected and has a great track record for delivering a high standard of work within the Taupo area for sealing, asphalt and civil construction.
We are looking for energetic and motivated individual who is interested in becoming part of the crew as a Quality Assurance Technician in our team. You will be responsible for organising and recording quality operations of asphalt laying, recording subcontractor hours etc, ensure project operations achieve a superior level of safety performance, and reporting to management.
- You’ll have interest/experience in paving/quality assurance
- You are someone who is ‘hands on’ and a team player
- A forward thinker to enable growth in the Division’s business, particularly improving efficiency of operations
- Great with working around the public
- An engineering qualification is desirable
- Be able to work away from when required
In return we offer:
- Full Time hours with paid over time
- Training and development opportunities
- Uniform and safety gear provided
- Guaranteed hours – minimum 40 per week
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
If you are looking for more than just a job – but a real career opportunity then don't delay, register your interest by applying on-line today! Apply online at www.downercareers.co.nz quote ref. 568321