|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our people are committed to what we do and at Downer NZ, we work together as a team to deliver on our promise to continue to be 'the number one supplier of infrastructure services in New Zealand’. We are now currently looking for a Patrol Team Labourer in Nelson.
In this role you will play a significant role in the maintenance team providing a quality service to our community, the role will require routine patrol activities and general labouring duties when required and in return we offer:
- Full time work (40 hours per week)
- You’ll be part of a fun and professional team
- Excellent opportunities for training and career progression
- Job security!
Your role will be varied and will include pothole repairs, edge marker post replacement, roadside rubbish collection, vegetation and tree clearing, recording sealed and unsealed pavements faults – just to name a few.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a Class 1 and 2 Full New Zealand Drivers licence, with the ability to operate a manual vehicle
- You will have a demonstrated track record of being able to work independently
- Be honest and trustworthy in the work environment
- Physically fit as this role requires you to be on your feet and hands on
This is a rewarding role where you get to achieve results daily
If you are looking to join a company that has a companywide focus on training and development in a Zero Harm environment then we would like to hear from you!
If this sounds like you? Do not delay! Seize the opportunity to secure your future with Downer APPLY NOW!
Visit www.downercareers.co.nz and enter 568801 into the keyword search.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol-free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.