|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Bluewolf, an IBM company, is the premier strategic partner to Salesforce on a global scale and we’re experiencing unprecedented growth! We have a stellar opportunity for an ambitious, project-hungry Salesforce professional to join our Services team as Senior Developer. Our Senior Developer provides technical expertise and implementation skills for specific technical objectives within a work stream. He/she demonstrates expertise within the following responsibilities:
- Learn, analyze, and apply new technologies quickly to implement technical deliverables
- Effectively collaborate with project team and client resource on advanced technical consultative services during the duration of a delivery engagement
- Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect
- Build and/or implement customer/public facing web-based user interfaces
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository
- Manage commitments across multiple projects
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Minimum 2-4 years of consulting work experience
- Strong competency around MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns and prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Prior experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts)
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Willingness to travel (up to 75%)
We’re the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason— our technology-driven method combines our team’s years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it’s always now.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.