|Job Type:||Full Time|
FastTrack is looking for FastTrack Architects as part of FastTrack organization (FT), the ideal candidates must have experience in Microsoft 365 deployments with a proven competency for resolving business and technical blockers. The Individual in role must demonstrate the ability to establish great field and customer connections and instill customer confidence in Microsoft 365 while working closely with Microsoft partners, Microsoft engineering departments and field teams. The Person in Role will help actively track, manage, and support select customers. The role will guide organizations while transitioning to Microsoft 365 using FastTrack, aiding accelerated deployment and adoption, sustaining high customer satisfaction. In addition, aligning engagements, involving wider participation, setting consistent expectations during pre-sales, delivery and adoption. The role as needed will act as primary sponsor to guide and remove obstacles for Field, Delivery, Engineering and Customers during the FastTrack engagement.
This role requires strategic and critical thinking, problem solving skills, results driven, demonstrated cross-group collaboration, and deep knowledge of Microsoft 365 deployment. The ability to successfully work across both technical and non-technical senior management including Executives in large enterprises and across the Microsoft partner community. The candidate must have a good eye for detail and the ability to identify risks and clear mitigation plans to address them in a constructive manner, before they become issues or blockers including management of escalations.
- Improve Customer and Partner experience
- Increase Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, EMS and Security and Compliance adoption
- The person will be responsible for the mentoring and assisting FastTrack Managers.
- The Person will be responsible for ensuring High Quality Accelerated Delivery and providing mediation, utilizing other FastTrack resources to aid recovery and accelerated delivery and adoption.
- Champion the FastTrack delivery methodology to customers, partners and field personnel to ensure the onboarding experience is focused on standard and outcome-oriented activities.
- Drive Adoption through engaging with Account Teams, customers, partners using FastTrack, observing progress and surfacing technical/business blockers that could impact onboarding and adoption of the Microsoft 365 service.
- Ensure deep education is driven for Microsoft 365 FastTrack, across key Microsoft field roles.
- Act as liaison between Microsoft account teams, corporate teams, and partner teams owning rapid and thoughtful feedback to drive improvement for the FastTrack experience for customers.
- Provide deep situational awareness on Microsoft 365 FastTrack deployment and usage reporting in meetings, gather and share consumption best practices with the broad Microsoft partner and internal community, and build a strong relationship with internal Microsoft teams.
- Time and cost reduction to onboard Customers
- Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years related corporate and/or consulting IT experience, including both program management and service delivery.
- Must have a proven record of delivering business value through direct CXO-level interactions.
- Business process and people management skills or related experience required.
- Comfortable and experienced in pre-sales, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Exceptional leadership acumen with demonstrated success in "engaging virtual teams" with ability to influence others.
- Ability to coach and collaborate effectively with field teams, customers, and product teams to ensure customer success
- Comfortable in discussing, understanding and contributing to the solution advancement of Microsoft and the Office 365 business
- Resourceful, confident under pressure, with demonstrated skills in expectation management.
- Skilled in working with Microsoft Sales teams, Microsoft Delivery teams and partners to support Microsoft 365 deals
- Deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology; have the background to provide leadership and a demonstrated effectiveness in and executive client management.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft 365 and the FastTrack motion, usage and adoption and Customer advocacy to the Engineering teams.
- Industry leading breadth knowledge of how cloud technology applies to business process and have demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting technology and business challenges.
- Quickly understand customers and partner’s business and IT environments.
- Rapidly establish and maintain personal and organizational credibility with the Field, Customer and Partners through deep delivery knowledge and effective communications.
- Providing senior stakeholder representation & orchestration for FastTrack, coordinating and managing disparate groups of stakeholders. Sustaining highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identifying additional areas in which the product or the FastTrack can improve and delight its customers
Bachelor or advanced degree in engineering or computer science or sufficient equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.