|Job Type:||Full Time|
Scheduler – Mobile Equipment
- Excellent opportunity to develop in role and drive efficiency in maintenance execution
- Develop your experience in a supportive and experienced team
- Residential 5 days on 2 days off – Tom Price
About the role
We are looking for a Scheduler to maintain and improve the maintenance scheduling work management process to maximise resource effectiveness, increase the reliability of Mobile Maintenance equipment and minimise the interruption to the mining process, without compromising asset integrity so that the Mobile Maintenance equipment safely produces agreed outputs to support the mine operation. Reporting to the Senior Maintenance Engineer MEM, you will be:
- Building weekly schedules and liaising with execution teams to maintain capacities to ensure the effectiveness of the execution of these schedules is achieved
- Leading maintenance scheduling function for daily and shutdown activities in-line with our Rio Tinto Iron Ore Asset Management Work Management processes and practices
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise to site on our Planning & Scheduling, Work Management and Shut Management processes
- Monitoring and improve the effectiveness of our Maintenance Planning & Scheduling process
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders, including Maintenance, Production, Long Term Planning, Asset Management and Engineering Services (AMES) to continuously improve service levels and implement process improvements
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- WA Current C Class Manual Driver’s License
- Mechanical or electrical trade highly regarded
- Advanced SAP skills and experience with processing work flow notifications
- Experience with MS Office Excel and Project
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- Substantial experience in Mobile Equipment Maintenance
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude
- Capable of operating in a fast paced and dynamic working environment with the ability to multi-task priorities
- Previous scheduling experience in the mining industry is desirable
What’s on offer?
Applications close on Tuesday 31st March 2020 (Rio Tinto reserves the right to remove advertised roles prior to this date)
Ready to experience something unique? Come work with us.
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.
Our long history is filled with firsts. We’ve developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and our people work in around 35 countries across six continents. Aluminium and copper, diamonds, gold and industrial minerals, iron ore, coal and uranium: our materials make up the world around us. You’ll find then in smartphones, planes, cars, hospitals and throughout your home.
Creating an inclusive and diverse workforce
We are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, our people share one thing in common. It’s a belief that work is more rewarding when we are accepted and valued for our differences, not judged by them. We all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organization and fulfilling career.
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where we challenge you to drive positive change.
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for a role you must complete all pre-screening questions.
If you would like to know more about careers at Rio Tinto, you can like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or join us on LinkedIn.