|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We work on challenging and exciting projects, shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries that we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
With a number of opportunities across the Infrastructure and Technology sectors, we are currently seeking experienced Signalling Electricians to support with various projects within the Sydney, Blue Mountains & greater regions.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door for a leading organisation with a view to commence ASAP.
We will consider Electricians & Installers who are working towards their Sydney Trains accreditations.
To be considered you will possess the following skills and attributes\:
- Sydney Trains Certificate of Competency (or working towards) - Mandatory
- Previous experience within a Rail Installation role - installation/maintenance and/or similar
- Hold a current Electrical Licence and relevant qualifications
- Strong ability to interpret/read technical drawings
- Excellent Communication skills
- Time Management skills
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders
- Flexible to work day or night shift (as and when required)
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are interested in joining our team, submit your application today using the apply icon below. Or alternatively visit www.ugllimited.com/join-us quoting reference number 239518
Job Ref No\: 239518