|Location:||Baw Baw Village, Dandenong South, East Melbourne|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent opportunity- based in Baw Baw
- Long term government contract
- Flexible working arrangements
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to exciting new growth and the award of the Baw Baw Road Maintenance Contract we are now seeking to ramp up our maintenance delivery team. This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has earned a trusted reputation on the quality of service and build your long-term career with an industry leader.
We are seeking an experienced Integrated Contract Management System Co-ordinator to take ownership of the evolution of our ICMS to further enhance our service provision through consistent process-driven delivery.
Ideally, you will possess qualifications in OH&S with experience across integrated management systems however we will also consider an experienced Administrator wishing to further develop their career. You will also possess;
- Working knowledge and understanding of statutory legislation, OH&S, quality standards and ISO accreditation including ISO55001 Asset Management (highly regarded)
- The ability to develop, implement and maintain internal systems to ensure compliance with Quality and Zero Harm with the contract
- Development of procedures, documents and systems to improve performance and efficiency of records
- Proficient skills and knowledge in IT systems and processes
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, high performing team orientated environment
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Career growth opportunity within an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Helen.email@example.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.