|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a passion for implementing innovative solutions to solve complex problems? Are you looking to join a team where you can grow and share your knowledge to develop and deliver creative customer solutions? We're looking for someone to hit the ground running and is excited to work on strategic, state of the art technology solutions.
A Full Stack Developer who works with both the front and back ends of a website or application. You will have worked on projects involving databases, building user-facing websites, and work with UX/UI Designers, Data Engineers, DevSecOps, Technical Delivery Leads, Product Owners and Architects and created and implemented innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Contribute to the design, code, test, modification and debug of specialised functional extensions within and in conjunction with existing applications, applying standard Company tools, procedures and risk management guidelines to meet the unique and specialised needs of the Company.
- May act as a second-tier support contact for end-user inquiries regarding business applications that have been escalated by tier-one Service Desk staff.
- Contribute to the development and preparation of good quality, detailed solution documentation and technical specification documents to be used for programming activities, to meet Company quality assurance and risk management standards.
- Maintain current knowledge of a broad spectrum of application developments, developments in business application software and programming methodologies to identify and suggest a variety of possible solutions for the Company that are in line with industry Best Practice;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Software Engineering or Computer Science, combined with a demonstrable intermediate level of role knowledge.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the structured system development life cycle and solution design principles.
- CI/CD, TDD experience.
- Experience developing complex SaaS solutions with microservice architecture in dynamic agile environments.
- Computing skills and/or knowledge of relevant computing platforms, including AWS, GCP, Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Analytical skills, specifically around software building and problem resolution, combined with interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Competencies include; Interpersonal Ability, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process, Verbal Communication.
Applications close 2nd April 2020