|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Flexible work culture and career opportunities provided
About The role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to join BOQ. Reporting into the Head of IT Strategy & Architecture the primary purpose of the role is to provide technical and business domain leadership throughout feature development.
The successful candidate will contribute throughout the pre-envisioning phase through to development and potentially to deployment based on experience and knowledge of applicable technologies.
Additional duties will include:
- Contributing to the definition and management of the collective technology architecture (including enterprise, security and infrastructure)
- Ongoing research and analysis of products, services and emerging technologies
- Liaising with Business Managers and users to align with overall technology plans, regulatory, audit compliance and statutory requirements
- Maintain relationships with software architects, developers, operational personnel and technology leadership groups within the Bank and its technology suppliers.
- Ensure projects remain within time and budget constraints where architecture or technical solution can influence these outcomes
- Ensure the development and implementation of best practice policies and processes within the technology group.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT or related disciplines
- Proven experience in similar architectural roles with banking experience advantageous
- Extensive experience in technology integration architectures and applications
- An understanding of system development methodologies
- Good knowledge of contemporary and emerging enterprise, application infrastructure and security architectures
- Strong skills in the production of coherent, well-structured and formatted reports for target audiences
- Knowledge and experience in investigating, collecting and collating and analysing data
- Knowledge of risk and compliance management combined with demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience with integration architecture and design
- Experience Architecting solutions using cloud native components – Azure preferred
- Strong understanding of data management and governance practices
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.