|Location:||Geelong - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience professional to join our team! If you have e plenty of initiative, love working in a vibrant, team focussed environment, take pride and ownership of your work, then read on!
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled leader who is passionate about building partnerships, translating organisational vision into action, skilled at creating outstanding customer experience, and lead a diverse team of specialists.
Barwon Water is Victoria's largest regional urban water corporation, with more than 110 years’ experience in delivering world-class water, sewerage and recycled water services to our customers and community. More than just taps and toilets, we’re a pivotal player in the region’s ongoing social, economic and environmental prosperity.
We care about where we live and work, and we’re always looking for like-minded people to join our team.
About the role
As an experienced customer focused leader, you will oversee the operational performance of our Contact Centre across all customer contact channels from phone, reception, email and social media.
You’ll be responsible for setting the strategic direction for our customer channels and operations, ensuring a culture that is customer centric, driving continuous improvement, and delivering operational excellence.
Further to this, you’ll also be responsible for leading key strategies that are focused on customer support programs, voice of customer and customer complaints.
You’ll seek to identify opportunities to add to the Barwon Water value chain by using consumer intelligence to inform business strategy and service improvement opportunities.
With your strong business acumen, your focus will be on delivering the priorities of Strategy 2030, in particular outstanding customer and community value. You’ll be someone who works collaboratively with others, is solutions focussed, innovative and results driven.
You’ll continually look for ways to improve customer experience within your department and across the organisation and you will do this through establishing common goals between stakeholders and external partnerships, driving communication between both.
What we’re looking for
- A bachelor degree or higher in business, commerce, customer service or similar
- High level analytical and planning skills, strong commercial acumen,
- Demonstrated evidence of providing sound, well-reasoned advice in support of key commercial and strategic decisions
- Extensive leadership experience in a contact centre or similar commercial environment
- Experience in managing customer experience programs
Why join us?
We value your professional growth. We embrace diversity. We value fairness and equal opportunity.
We’re flexible and know the importance of work/life balance. If you’re a parent or caregiver, studying or have other needs, we can support you with flexible work hours and leave options.
Some of our exciting opportunities and benefits include:
- rewarding personal development
- an award-winning health, mental health, and wellbeing program
- flexible leave and ‘purchased leave’ arrangements
- access to pro-rata long service leave, including carry-over arrangements from the Victorian public sector.
- access to our award-winning ‘Ryrie HQ’ and some of the most beautiful natural environments in Victoria.
- best-practice innovation and employee recognition programs
- height-adjustable sit/stand desks
- free annual flu vaccinations
- 24-hour employee assistance program
- a social club geared towards you and your family
- an industry superannuation fund
- and much more.
Our work requires more than just engineering and scientific solutions. We’re learning from the tens of thousands of years of knowledge and insight from Traditional Custodians. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this position.