|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
You want to launch your career at the right pace from the get-go? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
About the Team
You will join a growing team of IT Professionals located across Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. The team is currently working on multiple large projects including the setup of our new facility in Brisbane.
About the role
The Team Centre Administrator will be the first line of support for all Team Centre users, especially in data creation, configurations management and release procedures. The Team Centre Administrator will have proven experience working in PDM/PLM environments and may have exposure to other systems within the Rheinmetall Enterprise environment.
Some daily duties will include:
- Participate as a key team member in defining, implementing and monitoring Team Centre capabilities;
- Provide demonstrations and facilitate the training of new users to the system (including creating supporting documentation and FAQ’s);
- Install and configure Team Centre (all layers, modules and interfaces and integrations as needed for all environments);
- Perform tests for integrity and performance;
- Communicate with both IT Management and Engineering streams to ensure that both IT and the business are aware of system issues or changes.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
Rheinmetall seeks applicants who exemplify the Company’s values ofRespect, Trust and Transparency. This ensures a workplace environment where employees value each other, live up to their promises and communicate openly.
The experience and skillset best suited to this role include:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in engineering or computer science;
- Several years of proven experience and skills in the area of PLM Team Centre
- Ability to travel interstate or internationally;
- Good communication skills to develop and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders;
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment will be advantageous.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Attractive remuneration package, salary sacrificing & novated leases
- Strong links to our global Rheinmetall community
- Flexibility in workplace settings offering opportunities to work in multiple locations
- Corporate discounts with gyms, private health funds and various car dealerships
- Opportunity for career development and further training
- Employee Assistance Program to support our employees and their immediate families overall wellbeing
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Defence Australia (RDA) is a major Defence company with operations across Australia and New Zealand delivering specialist Defence capability to the Australian Defence Force and New Zealand Defence Force. RDA is a subsidiary of Rheinmetall Group, a global Defence and Automotive technology group based in Dusseldorf, Germany. RDA is a trusted partner to the ADF through its three divisions - Vehicle Systems, Electronics Solutions and Wepon and Ammunition. RDA is rapidly growing its Australian footprint to deliver system solutions and capabilty to the ADF in the areas of mobility, lethality, reconnaissance, protection and sustainment.
Rheinmetall recognises the strength that comes with employee diversity. We are commited to providing an inclusive work environment where each employee is treated fairly and respectfully. Diversity is critical to our ability to work sucessfully as a team regardless of borders, language or culture. Our workforce includes employees of varying gender, age, race and ethnicity, professional and cultural background.
Veterans are always encouraged to apply for roles at Rheinmetall where they can bring select skills and expertise to the delivery of products and services for our customer. Recognising these unique attributes, the Company has established a Veterans Employment Program that trains and supports veterans transitioning from the armed forces and seeking future employment in the commercial sector.
Talent Acquisition Consultant