|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Position
This pivotal role will provide strategic advice keenly focused on regulatory issues faced by the Corporation in the National Electricity Market (NEM) and related commodity markets. This will see you being involved in leading and contributing to responses regarding proposed regulatory change as well as playing a proactive role in influencing policy development.
This is a Full Time role located in our CBD Brisbane office.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Experience in electricity and/or environmental products markets or policy/regulatory role
- Ability to deal with a wide range of issues from high level government policy to detailed physical market rule changes
- High level of understanding of the regulatory and policy arrangements relating to the National Electricity Market (NEM), water, coal and carbon markets.
- Ability to negotiate and influence internal/external stakeholders
- Well developed analytical, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop and present high level and complex strategies, plans and reports
- Strong knowledge of financial derivative instruments and their application to electricity and related markets
- Experience in regulatory and routine corporate reporting
- Degree or equivalent, in Business/Economics, Engineering, Commerce, Law or similar discipline (essential)
- AFMA Dealer accreditation (desirable)
What is in it for you?
- Join one of the largest participants in the electricity and environmental trading markets
- Be part of a highly collaborative, commercial and market focused team
- Drive change in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Stanwell is a proud WGEA Pay Equity Ambassador
How to Apply
Click and apply today with your cover letter
Applications Close: 5.00pm, 1 April 2020.
All offers of employment will be subject to passing a pre-employment medical and or drug and alcohol screen.
Further information on Stanwell can be found online www.stanwell.com