|Location:||Baw Baw Village, Dandenong South|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent opportunity
- Long term government contract
- Flexible working arrangements
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to exciting new growth and the award of the Baw Baw Road Maintenance Contract we are now seeking to ramp up our maintenance delivery team . This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has earned a trusted reputation on quality of service and build your long-term career with an industry leader.
This a great opportunity for a Site Engineer with early career experience to join our team – we will also consider a Civil Engineering Graduate who is keen to learn and grow with our business. This role, based in Baw Baw , will be responsible for the operational management of this contract whilst maintaining a Zero Harm environment and ensuring cost and quality delivery as tendered.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- Exposure to civil construction would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to learn all aspects of our operations
- An understanding of planning, execution and reporting of projects
- Be outcome-focused and have strong communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Some demonstrated ability to work with people both in a team and autonomously
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Proficient computer skills in particular Project and Excel
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, high performing team orientated environment
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Career growth opportunity within an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.