|Location:||Baw Baw Village, East Melbourne, Warragul|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to exciting new growth and the award of the Baw Baw Road Maintenance Contract we are now seeking to ramp up our maintenance delivery team. This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has earned a trusted reputation on quality of service and build your long-term career with an industry leader.
We are seeking experienced mobile plant operators who have a background in Road Maintenance or the civil industry who also have a high regard for safety.
- Current Drivers Licence and General Construction Induction card
- Proven ability in the operation of Graders, Excavators and Backhoes
- Experienced road maintenance, road resurfacing or have a civil construction background
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive team
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.