|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment be/hind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
Optus is 12 months into its Agile transformation and is rapidly growing its agile footprint. This is a great environment to get demonstrable Agile experience with leading edge technologies as we meet our digitally led purpose that goes further to connect customers to exceptional service, network and value.
About the role:
At the heart of our digital transformation is the digital API enablement program. At the heart of the team is the Digital BA who collaborates and influences business and IT stakeholders across Optus to ensure the API enablement program meet customer needs and delivers business value.
With your knowledge of digital development concepts, User Stories, Backlog development, prioritisation and refinement, Agile delivery, CI/CD and DevOps, automated testing, you will work closely with development and delivery teams to ensure the successful and timely delivery of the API program and Tribe roadmaps. The role also leverages your business acumen as you work across the business with multiple Tribes, Business Delivery teams (non-Agile) , Customer Service, Sales, Product, Operations, Customer Marketing TV and Content and Networks. This is an omni-channel opportunity.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to coordinate Tribe (and wider business) API demand.
- Take accountability for the API library that we develop and promote its re-use across the business to drive consistency and productivity in our digital capability teams.
- Contribute to the development and management of API strategy and solutions for Omni-channel experiences
- Deliver and manage the capability as a product including establishing operating and delivery models to enable the Tribes to develop capability in line with the API enablement guidelines and standards
- Identify and lead future digital capability development to improve customer experience and productivity
- Represent the customer with Technology teams and represent technology with business teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of digital technical concepts including Agile backlog management, DevOps, and automated testing
- Understanding of system integration, SOA, microservices, API management is highly regarded
- Experience working in between highly technical resources and demanding business customers seeking win-wins and collaboration through understanding and facilitation
- Exposure to a wide variety of customer service strategies and technical solutions
- Commercial acumen and a history of delivery of ROI through digital capability
- Ability to work under pressure and manage numerous tasks
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively and communicate effectively where necessary
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant industry experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer focus
- Understanding of AI and automation technologies is a bonus Proven record of continuous improvement in digital technology
- Strong analytics background
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and child care services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!