|Job Type:||Full Time|
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
About the role
Due to exciting growth plans over the next few years we have a newly created position for a Customer Experience Manager to join our Operations division in North Sydney. Reporting to the rail operations director you develop and lead customer experience strategies for our clients on projects across Australia and New Zealand.
You will have responsibility for;
- Developing customer experience strategies to ensure that our customers get an industry leading experience on all our projects
- Develop customer service solutions for projects we are tendering and when successful work on the transition and project establishment
- Improving customer experience on projects that aren’t performing well to ensure that KPIs are met and exceeded
- Working on communications strategies and developing communication material that will promote the UGL operations team
- Attending forums, events, conferences and work on ad-hoc projects to ensure UGL are at the cutting edge of customer experience
We are looking for an engaging leader who has previous experience developing and delivering exception customer service strategies and experiences within the transport industry. You will be collaborative by nature with exceptional communication skills and a passion for delivering the best experience for our customers.
You will also have\:
- At least 3 to 5 years in a similar role with a mix of customer service, comms and marketing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- A can-do attitude, a proactive mindset and previous experience developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- A willingness to learn and develop from those around you
What we offer
When you join UGL you will to join a 6,000 plus strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors where you will gain exposure to a diverse range of opportunities.
You will also get;
- The opportunity to join a company going through an exciting period of growth and the development opportunities that come with that
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Exposure to a diverse range of projects across Australia and New Zealand
How to Apply
If you want to be part of an organisation that appreciates the diversity and richness of its people and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills, please click the apply button and send in a copy of your resume and cover letter
Job Reference; 239500