|Job Type:||Full Time|
Location: Sarina ( Mackay Region )
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive salary package plus bonus
Aurizon is looking for an outstanding and influential people leader, focused on performance and relentless on commitment to safe working. Based out of the Jilalan depot you will optimise organisational productivity, driving both process improvement and change management initiatives around all aspects of locomotive maintenance.
- Established maintenance leadership from either a trade or engineering background.
- You will have the ability to effectively engage leaders and team members, set clear direction and provide coaching and mentoring.
- You will be energetic in your approach to this role and eager to encourage your people to excel.
- You will have experience in managing a team and fostering a positive atmosphere in the workplace.
- You will be technically competent and able to guide your teams with quick decisions
- Knowledge of contemporary maintenance, supply chain and reliability processes
- Well-developed safety management skills and knowledge including incident investigation, safety interactions, near miss reporting and behaviour-based safety leadership.
- Demonstrated customer relationship management skills and a strong business acumen.
About the role
- Planning resources and executing a safe maintenance plan.
- Championing a safety culture which promotes, creates and maintains a Zero Harm approach in all aspects of the operation.
- Providing leadership and coaching to achieve customer expectations through a results driven, customer focused and commercial culture.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and collaboration.
- Apply conceptual and analytical skills and utilise key performance indicators to optimise delivery of services on time.
- Manage financial and operational budgets, resources, on time performance and safety.
- Ensure performance is measured and meets or exceeds business requirements.
- Maintain up to date training and key competencies across all teams.
- Build positive workplace relationships with all stakeholders.
- Take accountability and ownership when driving your outcomes focused team
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Subject to business needs)
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets. To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 83511), please contact Rebecca Montgomery on 07 4943 4230