|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Senior Technical Officer (STO) with HV testing experience to join our team at the Werribee depot in Western Melbourne.
The STO provides the required technical support, advice and mentoring on all testing and commissioning related matters during feasibility and estimating phases of project lifecycle. As the commissioning leader, the STO plays an important role in order to increase Downer Group’s winning rate in the market and demonstrating our technical expertise.
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Senior Protection Officer is essential
- Diploma of Power Systems
- Full VESI Training and Authorities (SFT, EAP)
- Green Book and Blue Book
- Knowledge of relevant AS/NZ/ISO standards, legislative, OH&S, environmental and other regulatory requirements
- Current driver's licence
- Construction white card
- Satisfactory track record of leading teams to achieve required cost, quality and time schedules in the field
- Ability to liaise diplomatically and effectively with senior management, client, sub-contractors and staff
- Located western suburbs of Melbourne
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunity
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent employee benefits including discounted health insurance, gym & shopping discounts and salary sacrificing options, etc.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on the “Apply” button. Applications will be processed as received; therefore the advert may close sooner than the date advertised.
For more information, please contact Megan Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Email applications will not be accepted).