|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our people are committed to what we do and at Downer NZ, we work together as a team to deliver on our promise to continue to be 'the number one supplier of infrastructure services in New Zealand’. We are now currently looking for a Rural Maintenance Patrol Person in Whanganui.
In this position you will play a significant role in the rural Maintenance team providing a quality service to our community. You will be responsible for undertaking programmed inspections, carrying out routine and emergency maintenance ensuring that the network is kept in a safe condition for public use.
You’ll be keen, eager, willing to learn and prepared to put in an honest day’s work and in return we offer:
- A really good hourly rate
- Full time work (40 hours per week) with the potential to work overtime
- You’ll be part of a fun and professional team
- Excellent opportunities for training and career progression.
- Guarantee every day will be different!
- Job security!
- Class 1-2 Full New Zealand Drivers licence, with the ability to operate a manual vehicle.
- You will have a demonstrated track record of being able to work independently
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- The flexibility to work some late nights and weekends on call
- You will have great customer service skills as you will enjoy interacting with the public.
This is a rewarding role where you get to achieve results daily!
If this sounds like you? Do not delay! Seize the opportunity to secure your future with Downer APPLY NOW!
Visit www.downercareers.co.nz and enter 568822 into the keyword search.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol-free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.