|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Due to our forecasted and ongoing workload, we currently have opportunities for experienced candidates to join our highly experienced Surfacing team in Tasmania. These roles would suit individuals who have a high regard for safety and looking to build a long term career with an Industry leader.
- Current MR or HR Licence
- Current General Construction Induction card (required)
- Previous experience in Asphalt, Spray sealing, Road Construction
- Operator tickets and demonstrated experience (Rollers, Pavers, Skid Steer, Loaders)
- Willing to operate various machinery and assist with labouring work when required
- A strong 'team player' with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Ability to work away from home when required
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Enthusiastic attitude and keen to learn
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.