|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Civil Designer with CAD and 12D design experience to work with our growing West Perth based Civil Engineering team. Cardno has been appointed to Main Roads WA's Engineering Technical Services Panel as well as PTA's Network and Infrastructure Panel, these panels as well as our continuing growth with Local and State Government Authorities, Commercial and Urban clients provides the opportunity to work on diverse and complex projects.
Specifically, your duties will include -
- Participate in the delivery of projects and ensure accurate and efficient design/drafting outputs of a high standard and within time and cost budget allocations
- Civil engineering designs for roads, highways and other transport infrastructure projects
- Preparation of conceptual and formal design drawings in accordance with statutory requirements and standards
- Delivery of projects including quality control and the coordination of drafting staff
- Providing input to the continuous improvement of our design and drafting standards
- Ensuring client expectations are met and exceeded including liaison with clients and authorities
To be successful you will display -
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated design and drafting experience within a consulting environment, preferably in Western Australia
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering (Advanced Diploma) will be highly regarded though not essential
- Extensive project experience across transport infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience using design software 12D, AutoCAD (essential), Microstation and Civil 3D (highly regarded though not essential)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with local authority and state government approval and regulatory requirements (for example MRWA, Water Corporation and PTA)
- A commitment to self-improvement and continuing professional development
Why join Cardno?
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
At Cardno, we take care of the people that keep our business, clients and communities thriving. We offer benefits and initiatives to enhance your health and wellbeing, including parental leave, purchased leave and flexible working arrangements. Cardno recognises and promotes inclusion and diversity as a key enabler to innovation and we encourage people from different backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.