|Job Type:||Full Time|
CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnels and Stations package for Brisbane’s Cross River Rail. Cross River Rail is a 10.2-kilometre rail line between Dutton Park and Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. The project also includes construction of four new high-capacity underground stations at Boggo Road, Woolloongabba, Albert Street, Roma Street and redevelopment of the existing Dutton Park station.
One project team, building career opportunities for you.
Reporting to the Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for the management and coordination of internal and external stakeholder relationships for the assigned project area. Working closely with the construction teams, the key focus of this role will be to develop and implement a range of stakeholder and community relations initiatives.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing stakeholder and community relations initiatives, including conducting individual and group briefing sessions
- Preparing and maintaining accurate records on community relations interactions
- Consulting with, and educating, the project team to identify and anticipate community concerns
- Analysing, investigating and following up queries and complaints, as appropriate, developing action plans, monitoring progress and outcomes
- Identifying target audiences, analysing needs and issues and developing tailored message content
- Developing appropriate communication tools (e.g. presentation material, work notifications, letters)
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Journalism, Communications or Media
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in community relations, media or communications
- Previous experience in tunnelling projects is required
At CBGU JV, we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CBGU JV partners directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.