|Location:||Australian Capital Territory|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
As our new Territory Manager, your role will focus on developing new and existing customer relationships across ACT, identifying and cultivating sales opportunities to grow our presence across the region.
Supported by our solid brand and diverse portfolio of customer offerings, you will:
- Use your commercial acumen to identify / pursue new business opportunities.
- Negotiate new contracts and assist with tender preparation.
- Identify and understand the drivers behind a client’s needs, providing innovative solutions that are adapted to their requirements.
- Maintain the territory call cycle of all nominated accounts.
- Analyse our existing client base to maximise revenue opportunities.
With a couple of years in sales / account management / customer service under your belt, you thrive on not just meeting but exceeding your targets. Your self-starting attitude will be the key to your success, maximising opportunities from the strong relationships you have built to increase revenue generation. As you will be out on the road meeting your clients, a driver’s license is essential, with experience in the waste management industry a bonus.
What’s on offer?
Joining SUEZ means seeking to secure the resources essential to our future. In return, we offer a tool of the trade vehicle / laptop / mobile phone, full training across our market leading product portfolio and most importantly, the autonomy to develop your own ‘mini business’ under the SUEZ umbrella, with a rewarding commission structure to boot.