|Job Type:||Full Time|
Closing Date31 Mar 2020 11:59pm
Job TitleTechnical Services Senior Lead
About the role:
There’s no other communications company in Australia that has the range of opportunities on offer like at Telstra! We are a company that shapes the world of tomorrow through technology, join the team and further your career in more ways than you can imagine.
Telstra is currently evolving through a $3billion transformation. However our support for key Government clients remains critical to our future success. We're working hard to become a world-class technology and service organisation and are looking for a driven ITIL Service manager to join our UC&CC Secure Team.
In the role of Technical Services Lead, you will contribute to the ongoing focus to meet and improve our customer DHS end to end assurance services experience by leading the technical teams within the UC & CC Secure team environment and maintaining our commitment to meeting 100% against our contractual service delivery SLA’s for DHS.
Your key responsibilities and major tasks include, but not limited to:
- Technical analytics – reporting development
- End to end service process improvement – Efficiency gains
- Incident management technical lead and mentoring
- Problem management technical lead and mentoring
- Adhering to all Service Level targets across the team – DHS compliance 100% against KPI’s
- People leader tasks – multiple teams within UC&CC Secure Team
- Service delivery development – proactively identify new opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Improve performance against CCS KPI’s – FiF, reduce cycle time, reduce ticket volume
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience/qualifications/attributes:
- Extensive Cisco knowledge and experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Contact Centre applications such as Genesys, Verint, Nuance
- Experience working as a technical team leader
- Track record of managing multiple vendor management meetings
- A proven ability to identify service improvements and implement – Must be able to demonstrate successful outcomes
- CORE Operational Excellence (LEAN) qualifications will be highly desirable
Due to the nature of the role, successful candidate must be Australian citizen holds a current minimum Baseline level security clearance