|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Identity is the control plane. Applications and data are moving to the cloud; employees want to be productive on devices they love from locations of their choice; organizations want to give seamless access to employees and partners; passwords are on their way out. In the middle of all these exciting changes, security breaches are getting more sophisticated by the day. The single common factor in this journey that our customers are undertaking is Identity.
The CxP team in the Identity engineering division within Cloud+AI works with organizations, sales/deployment teams at Microsoft, partners, as well developers from all over the world to evangelize enterprise solutions leveraging Microsoft Identity platform and services. We work directly with engineering teams to shape current products/features and the next ones to come. The best of both worlds!
We are looking for a senior program manager with deep technical experience and depth of knowledge in Cybersecurity and Identity Access Management space. The successful candidate will use their learnings and insights from customer engagements to also develop partners and Microsoft sales teams meanwhile working closely with the engineering teams to improve existing functionalities, and develop new capabilities based on these insights.
Help us building a customer’s universal platform to manage and secure identities and access to all applications from any location or device with just one set of credentials
As a member of this team, you will:
- Engage deeply with business, IT and developer teams of organizations around the globe and educate them on Microsoft identity solutions (including Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Domain Services, Azure RBAC, Azure Managed identities and others) with the goal of building a secure trusted environment enabling business scenarios.
- Develop the understanding of ins and outs of competitors to be successful in evangelizing and assisting organizations understand, evaluate and proof out Azure Active Directory.
- Effectively formulate and tell the story of our identity and security solutions in customer visits, social media, webcasts and conferences as well as Microsoft internal events, including presenting the product roadmap as well as current capabilities
- Establish learning pipeline for our sales and services organization with the technical knowledge (L300+), tools and support they need to guide customers to get the greatest possible value out of their investment.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic contributions to shape a strong scenario-focused, customer-centric organizational culture.
- Drive and own team’s programs using a repeatable framework with a data-driven approach toward measuring outcomes
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to offer our customers a consistent experience across Azure and Microsoft 365.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The ideal candidate is someone that has:
- Passion for customers and solving business scenarios (required)
- Passion for customers and a desire to champion the customer experience and business value
- Strong track record in satisfaction when working in customer or partner-facing role with technical sales/deployment or engineering experience
- Ability to think and communicate in terms of end-to-end scenarios
- Great collaboration and relationship building / networking skills
- Technical knowledge in Identity and Access Management (required)
- Experience working with Azure Active Directory or other identity solutions (including but not limited to ADFS, Microsoft Identity Manager, Active Directory, LDAP or PKI Certificates)
- Experience with Cyber Security products and services (some examples CASB, EDR, MDM, Network Security, Firewalls, SIEM)
- Developer background or good understanding of development concepts is a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to flex communication style based on audience and situation such as IT departments, executives and engineers (required)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a desire to roll up the sleeves and make things happen (required)
- Experience having worked on or closely collaborated with a team that developed and shipped a product or service (preferred)
- Drive engineering conversations and requirements discussions using scenarios and customer value
- Structured, programmatic and data-driven approach toward program management
- Experience being responsible of the planning, procurement and execution of a project
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international) – up to 50% travel is required
- Minimum seven years of work experience in the computer software industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or an applicable area. MBA is a plus.