|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Melbourne (Collins Street near Southern Cross).
- ASX-listed organisation.
- Career progression opportunities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government-owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Downer is currently seeking a Bid and Submission Coordinator to support our Road Infrastructure business. Working with a team of industry experts, you will be passionate about creating high-quality tender response documents. This is a unique opportunity for a highly-skilled writer and editor to create persuasive writing solutions for some of the highest profile projects in our industry.
This role is ideally suited to candidates who have a competitive streak and a desire to create compelling documents that win new clients.
About the Job
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related discipline would be favourable.
- Experience as a technical writer or similar within a fast-paced bid/tender environment.
- An energetic, ‘self-starter’, passionate about proposal writing and management.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Willing to work extended hours when required.
- A highly-skilled writer and editor seeking to develop their skills and escalate their career.
- Strong technical writing skills coupled with the proven ability to peer review documents for grammar, content and style of writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and grammar/citation guidelines.
- Advanced analytical skills, attention to detail, and an ability to perform in a team-based, fast-paced environment.
- A strong alignment to Downer's 'Zero Harm' principles.
In return we offer
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm.
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward thinking company.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience.
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information about this position contact Paul Dossis – National Recruitment Manager – 0417 076 352 or email@example.com quoting reference #568861. Please note emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES