|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Are you ambitious and intent on pursuing a career in Asset Management?
- Collaborative and results driven team environment
- Permanent role located in Sydney CBD
Are you ready to join a leading Wealth business as it embarks on a period of significant change? The NAB Group announced that it would be reshaping its Wealth Management strategy by pursuing the divesture of the MLC Wealth part of its business. This will enable MLC Wealth to set its own independent strategy and investment priorities; providing employees with an exciting opportunity to contribute to the next phase of the 130 year journey of this trusted brand.
You and your new role
The core purpose of the role is to provide an exceptional client service experience to our investors who invest in a range of products offered within the group while providing support to various stakeholders including JANA Implemented Consulting, Boutique managers, advisors and many other stakeholders.
This is an ideal entry level role assisting both clients and more senior members of the Client Custodial Services team to deliver high quality professional service and reporting to clients (both external and internal). This role takes primary responsibility for the key administrative functions undertaken by the team. In addition, the role supports (and learns from) senior analysts in performing the functions outlined in this document which support the business in the distribution, marketing and servicing of our investment strategies.
Due to the breadth of asset classes managed within the business and nature of the team’s work; this is a great entry level role for someone with an ambition to work in the investments/fund management area, especially those with an analytics / investment focus or Client Relationship aspirations. The role provides exposure to most components of the wealth management value chain.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support to Client Custodial Services team in all Client Service responsibilities as required;
- Reviewing of transaction/processing activity including client transitions including peer reviews when required;
- Provision of trade confirmation statements to clients;
- Daily unit pricing, registry and client queries for all supported products of Client Services;
- Assist with onboarding of new clients and any other AML deliverables as required.
- Responding to client audit confirmation, fee and general queries;
- Reporting to clients with provision of account statements, distribution and tax statements as well any ad-hoc requirements which may be client specific;
- Ensure procedures are documented and maintained;
- Answering and responding to Client Service phone calls or emails through the various email inboxes and phone numbers used to support the product offerings;
- Assist with any project initiatives as required; KEY
Tertiary qualifications in finance preferred but not necessary. However, a business-related discipline is essential. Ideally you will have commenced or intends to commence further studies (e.g. CFA, Master of Applied Finance, post-grad study etc.) for future career development.
Must demonstrate an interest in investments/funds management. Some industry experience within an investment management / financial services firm would be highly regarded.
Must be capable in Excel - ideally intermediate skill level
If you have the skills and drive that we are looking for, we would love to hear from you
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.