WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
From the Pilbara to the Bowen Basin, Calibre has played a significant role in the success of mining in Australia for more than twenty years. From large-scale design and construction of new mines to machinery overhauls, we have assisted some of the world’s leading mining and resource companies achieve successful operations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the Project Planner you will be responsible for the development & implementation of planning, scheduling and information systems in supporting individual project and overall programme planning. In your new role you will;
- Ensure planning & scheduling for projects comply with company standards
- Use proprietary software (e.g. Primavera) to document scheduling & planning of all projects & service providers
- Establish key performance indicators to benchmark individual & collective project performance
- Identify opportunities for improving schedules including analysis of design changes, time, resource & cost implications
- Liaise with the Project Manager, design team, operations, EPCM service providers & other contractors on an ongoing basis
- Initiate variance reports in respect of progress, costs, time & resources
This project opportunity will be based in Perth with short-term travel visits to the mine site in Mildura, Victoria.
WHO YOU ARE
This Mineral Sands project will require you to have mining mechanical project experience preferably in mineral sands. You will also have:
- 7+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding ability to work with engineering teams to extract information and build the project plan
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Primavera P6 experience required
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers the best of both worlds - diverse project experience found in a big firm, with the personalised and team-focused approach of a mid-size consultancy, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion, please contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444.