|Job Type:||Full Time|
Closing Date26 May 2020 11:59pm
Job TitleIoT Product Manager
At Telstra, we believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That's why we help create a brilliant connected future for everyone, everyday, everywhere. We’re all about helping our customers connect: faster, better and smarter both nationally and globally. And that’s where you come in, to help us realise our vision to create a brilliant connected future for everyone!
In Products & Technology, we drive an integrated product and technology roadmap for all of Telstra, to deliver innovative and simple product experiences that lead the market and drive profitable growth in the APAC, Americas and Europe. We’re focused on delivering a seamless and amazing experience for our customers. To help us do this, our product and service design teams play a vital role in bringing our products to life on a global scale.
As an IoT Product Manager in Smart Secure Spaces, you will lead the life cycle management and in-market products for Telstra Secure, DET and Securidial products as well as contribute to the strategy formulation and build of a new set of IoT capabilities across Smart Video and Smart Cities in a cross functional role within the mission team.
Your Key Accountabilities include:
- Define the lifecycle strategy and manage a portfolio of products including revenue, cost, CAPEX, resourcing allocations and service performance across all channels to market
- Develop and prepare forecasts and plans as required
- Ensure alignment of product and technology roadmaps and conduct product performance reviews
- Working with the market segments, plan product cease sell and exits where required.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen, analyse and identify product performance, identify market trends and manage commercial matters as they relate to the product portfolio
- Delivering cost efficiencies and improved CX through a transformative simplification of the product portfolio
- Contribute to a high-performance culture that creates and sustains a climate of continuous learning and excellence
- Engage with customers and internal stakeholders to maintain customer focus, drive change, identify gaps, and synthesize feedback to continuously improve products and solutions
- Engagement with mission team members to assist with planning, product definition and implementation of new products and services within the Smart Secure Spaces mission
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Proven experience and domain knowledge within the IoT and Security space
- Experience in managing product lifecycles, identifying technologies to curate products and solutions, and designing products and services
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management to be able to engage across business units and external partners/vendors while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to drive accountability in our people and teams to ensure we meet our customers’ needs and deliver what we set out to achieve
- Experience in collaborating with external technology partners to co-create curated products and digital solutions
- Agile qualification is desirable!
We’re driving new ways of working and giving you more choice in how and where you work because we know it’s not where you are but what you do that counts.
We believe that our success is based on our people achieving – or even exceeding – their career goals each and every day. That is why, we make sure that we are with them every step of the way by supporting them and providing personal & professional development programs… but from there, we let our people navigate on how they would want their career journeys to progress.
If you are someone ready to learn new and exciting things and is up for a challenging work, then it’s high time you join our team!