|Job Type:||Full Time|
Content Partnerships Lead
The Content Partnerships Lead is a crucial member of the TV & Content team and plays a leading role in the delivery of a key pillar of Optus’ Strategy: to excite our customers with a range of exclusive and non-exclusive content that strongly differentiates Optus in the marketplace.
The role will see you establish and manage relationships with existing and future content partners and ensure alignment to Optus content strategy.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- A strong understanding of both the global and Australian TV and content markets
- A well developed network of content industry contacts, and a solid relationship management toolbox is essential
- Effective negotiation of commercial agreements with content partners that reflect Optus content strategy
- Spearhead the end-to-end ownership of significant new content partnerships
- Be the commercial lead and primary contact for Optus with all content suppliers
- Take full ownership in assessing content opportunities in cooperation with strategy
- End to end management for executing supplier contracts
- Provide briefs to leadership teams on updates to content negotiations
- Identify and approach content partners and build strong relationships and understanding
- Represent the views of content partners i.e. in strategy development
- Work collaboratively in an open environment with flexible working hours and location
- Discounts with over 400 companies Australia wide (Technology, Retail, Home, Fashion and more!)
- Mobile & Internet discounts, Novated Car Leasing, and other Financial benefits
- Onsite facilities at Macquarie Park such as a Gym, GP, Mini-Mart, Cafes
- Training, Mentoring and further learning opportunities
- Social events, social clubs and sports teams!
- Regular visits by our various partners, such as mobile dentists, food trucks, charities, independent retailers and fruit vendors!
- Staff buses at Epping and Wynyard
Preferred skills and experience include:
- Degree in Business, Media, or Marketing
- Significant experience in media industry
- Strong commercial experience
- Negotiation and contract experience a must
- Partnership management
- Extensive network of contacts in media
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re working to create a better tomorrow for all Australians.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!