|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a key part of our Milford Road Recovery Project team were looking for a Project Manager to lead our team. Your role will involve the management of the repair and resilience work with the Alliance - delivering on project requirements, optimizing resource use in order to achieve a high quality service through Milford.
As an integral role, we are offering:
- Challenging and diverse work
- Develop you leadership abilities
- Be part of a supportive and collaborative environment
- Opportunity to mentor and develop a team by building trusting relationships
- A competitive remuneration package
The ideal candidate will have extensive civil infrastructure experience preferably in a New Zealand environment and sound practical project experience, be highly responsive and appreciate the need to move quickly.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years + Project Management experience, tertiary qualified
- Preparing site reports, proposals and impact assessments
- Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of the project
- Solution not problem focused
- A strong track record of positive leadership behaviours that empower others through collaboration.
- The ability to create and deliver a strong customer focus culture, and a collaborative approach to develop client relationships
- An understanding of strategic asset management and local authority activities
- Proven successful Project Management experience, ideally within Road Maintenance, Utilities and/or Construction
- Computer literacy MS Office, with the knowledge of RAMM an added advantage
This role is expected to be until end of December 2020.
Maybe you are looking for your next challenge or you are a seasoned Manager looking for change? Either way you will be passionate about Contracting, detailed planning, motivating a team, leading a zero harm policy, actively seek continuous improvement, and be an inspirational leader for your teammates.
If you are looking to be part of a collaborative team, and an organisation that values people as its number one asset, then apply today! Visit www.downercareers.co.nz entering 568183 into the keyword search.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.