|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
The Client Delivery Manager is the principal contact for all service operational and tactical issues for the Client and Optus delivery organizations. The Client Delivery Manager is a direct Client contact position responsible for delivery of all high-value and in-scope contracted services across all involved service towers, ensuring that performance goals and cost commitments are met. You will orchestrate the multiple service management capabilities in an integrated operation.
- Manage overall delivery commitments to the Client as the single point of end-to-end service delivery accountability within each account for meeting delivery targets, service excellence, and operating within the Operational Business Case (OBC) financial model.
- Execute seamless end-to-end service transformation and project delivery to the Optus OB Clients to meet contractual requirements, SLAs within allowable expense to support Operational Business Case (OBC) and profit and loss (P&L) targets
- Develop and nurture an excellent client relationship at the executive level supporting the Account Director/Manager in establishing the customer as a Reference Account and supporting growth opportunities.
- Understand the Client at the local, country, region, and WW level to analyse delivery requirements, contribute to the Client’s strategic business plan, and create incremental revenue opportunities
- Measured on the ability to deliver innovative and excellent services at the lowest possible cost and improve productivity, you will drive the transformation of the Client’s environment to deliver high-value cost-effective solutions, maximizing the use of the standard Optus product set and compliant with ITIL processes
- Promote Client satisfaction through efficient, effective delivery of services; proactively managing issues that could impact service delivery; and identifying and driving optimization while managing scope, resources, and cost of delivery.
- Demonstrated Experience in Telecommunications or ICT Industry in a customer-centric role
- A track record in successfully achieving/exceeding operational goals with multiple customers
- The ability to work and perform in a matrixed organisation structure
- ITIL/ITSM experience and basic certification (ITIL V2 or V3 fundamental)
- Ability to build & sustain strong customer relationship at the senior level
- Possess strong influence & negotiation skills
- The ability to demonstrate financial management of a P&L
- Ability to prepare and deliver clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills, listening actively
- Apply appropriate knowledge and methods to resolve complex business issues
- Leadership ability to build & manage a cross cultural, cross tower & cross business team for effective & efficient customer support
- Coach, mentor and develop junior CDM’s
- Demonstrate a strong, successful Operational Management experience of a strategic and operational nature.
- Demonstrate extensive understanding of current and future trends in the Service Management market.
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and child care services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Heads Up!Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!