|Job Type:||Full Time|
CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnels and Stations package for Brisbane’s Cross River Rail. Cross River Rail is a 10.2 kilometre rail line between Dutton Park and Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. The project also includes construction of four new high-capacity underground stations at Boggo Road, Woolloongabba, Albert Street, Roma Street and redevelopment of the existing Dutton Park station.
One project team, building career opportunities for you.
Reporting to the Senior Contracts Administrator, the Contracts Administrator will sit within the allocated Stations & Precinct commercial team.
You will be responsible for:
- Commercial input into procurement and preparation of subcontract documents.
- Negotiation and administration of subcontract and supplier contracts within budgets.
- Assessing subcontractor claims, invoices and variations.
- Assisting in the preparation of project monthly report including providing workings completed, programme and cost data.
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, or similar.
- Relevant contracts administration experience in large building construction projects.
- Robust understanding of relevant legislation.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and the ability to interpret and apply contracts
At CBGU JV, we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CBGU JV partners directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.